[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 CLI MVP

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 17:42:14 UTC 2020

Today we met to discuss some ideas for a technical design for how the CLI
would work. Here's a copy of our notes:

https://hackmd.io/aH9RqAS_TrGyxoi1UGRgig#Technical-discussion

And there is a rough design in the document as well:

https://hackmd.io/aH9RqAS_TrGyxoi1UGRgig#Design

I have also entered the CLI user stories from our meeting last week into
redmine under the Pulp CLI project:

https://pulp.plan.io/versions/93

And I've filed a user story that we talked about today that would handle
sync, publish, and distribution of repos. Feedback welcome:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6626

Matthias and I are planning to meet next week to look at creating a proof
of concept that would provide 2-3 commands. If anyone is interested in
joining us, please let me know and I can add you.

David