[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.3 sync issue from artifactory

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 19:34:48 UTC 2020

I suspect that you have 'mirror' = True in your 'sync' request[0]. With
this option set to True, the sync creates an exact copy of the remote
repository. If no packages are found, a new version is created without any
packages. When a subsequent sync occurs, no changes are detected, so a new
version is not created.

[0]
https://pulp-rpm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/restapi.html#operation/repositories_rpm_rpm_sync