[Pulp-list] How to create issues?

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 13:23:45 UTC 2020

Tobias,

Glad to hear you are enjoying Pulp 3. We use https://pulp.plan.io/ to track
our issues. For the pulp_container project, you can report an issue at
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_container/issues/new (must be signed up
and logged in).

Your feedback regarding using Github to track issues is helpful. We
discussed doing so a few months ago but the discussion died due to other
higher priorities. I'm hopeful though we may have time to look at using
Github Issues again in 2021.

Thank you.

David