[Pulp-list] How to create issues?

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 22:10:26 UTC 2020

Thank you for your feedback about the experience for someone trying to
participate in the Pulp community for the first time. I also appreciate
your offer to help with integrating our Redmine instance with GitHub
issues. Instead of keeping issues in two places, we would like to
eventually migrate to using GitHub issues exclusively.

With regard to the issue that you discovered with pulp_container: anyone
can create an account on https://pulp.plan.io. It would be great if you
could open an account and file an issue there[0]. I promise to prioritize a
fix for it.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_container/issues/new

Thank you,
Dennis