[Pulp-list] Ability to Sync RHUI repositories from AWS

David Mora iamperson347+public at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:08:44 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I've been digging around but can't seem to find a fully supported way
to do this in pulp2 or pulp3. What I would like to do is use pulp to
sync the RHUI repos used in AWS to local repositories so I can create
different repos that can be hooked to different environments (staging,
production, etc.) within my AWS account. To connect to RHUI in AWS,
you must specify the CA cert for the repo, entitlement cert (pub and
key), and specify special http headers.

* It appears alternate contents sources in pulp2 have support for
headers, but this doesn't help with the initial sync of metadata
(since the rpm plug-in repos functionality doesn't have a parameter
for headers)
* It appears remotes in pulp3 are in a similar situation in that they
do not support specifying headers

Is there any way to accomplish this currently with pulp2 or pulp3?

Thanks,
David