[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 distribution trees

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 15:04:10 UTC 2020

Distribution trees are currently considered a tech preview feature. There
are multiple bugs that are actively being fixed at this time[0,1,2]. There
is currently no way for users to create new Distribution Trees. They can
only be synced from remote repositories.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7150
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7115
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7046