[Pulp-list] Replication between Pulp installation

Pablo Martinez Schroder pablo at docecosas.com
Mon Jun 29 15:20:10 UTC 2020

Hi, I cannot find an automatic way to implement replication between
different Pulp installations. My use case is I have a data center (let's
call it master) where all the RPM repositories are stored. We also have
some other data centers where we want to have a replica of those
repositories but right now I cannot see a way to achieve it with Pulp 3. Am
I missing something?

With Pulp 2 I could use the Children/Parent nodes relationship, is there
anything similar or some suggestion of what approach would be better with
Pulp 3?

Thanks in advance.