[Pulp-list] Syncing Red hat Repos entitlement issue

Gravel Bone gravelbone at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:47:33 UTC 2020

This is probably something straight forward, but my searches have found
nothing...

I pull an entitlement files from our server (well three for three different
subscriptions) and create repos using them to sync the corresponding Red
Hat repository.    The problem is, the entitlements seem to expire about
every month.   I'm sure it's something I'm missing that stupid obvious, but
google has not been my friend nor has the documentation...help would be
appreciated...