[Pulp-list] <External> Syncing Red hat Repos entitlement issue

Myers, Mike Mike.Myers at nike.com
Wed May 27 15:19:40 UTC 2020

We’ve faced that too.  I’ve love some deeper insight, but what I’ve found so far is that “rhsmcertd” process does some sort of check/update on those certs.  We’ve just set a process to pull those from /etc/pki/entitlement into Pulp when such a failure occurs.  It would be nice if there were a Pulp native way to address this (short of running the whole Satellite suite)

Cheers,
Mike Myers