[Pulp-list] CLI Authentication question

Heide, Todd Todd.Heide at sccompanies.com
Wed May 27 15:21:24 UTC 2020

This is my third attempt at a working Pulp 3 server. I finally got the REST Framework working, but, for the life of me, cannot remember the hidden file that is used under the CLI user to authenticate against the system.  I lost my links recently to docs, and cannot remember what the file was called, and I didn't think to back it up when I tore the server down.  Good news is, the UI appears to be working, and I can log in as admin, but I am not seeing where I can post, put, etc.  Trying to set up a repo via CLI I get

http POST http://localhost:24817/pulp/api/v3/repositories/file/file/ name=foo
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Connection: close