[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 CLI PoC Feedback

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 09:07:54 UTC 2020

Hi all,

An initial Pulp 3 CLI PoC is now available. We are hoping to gather as much
feedback as possible from the Pulp community so that future development can
progress with your opinions and requirements in mind.

The following blog post has instructions on how to download and install the
Pulp 3 CLI PoC, as well as a demo and a feedback link. Please test out the
Pulp 3 CLI PoC and let us know your thoughts. We will have some SWAG for
participants :)

https://pulpproject.org/2020/09/28/pulp-3-cli-poc-call-for-feedback/

If you've any questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Melanie

--

Melanie Corr, RHCE

Community Manager