[Pulp-list] [Pulp-dev] namespacing base_path of Distributions

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 11:56:31 UTC 2020

I believe I've heard RPM plugin users asking for the same.
Something along those lines: I want to allow this group of people to
publish/distribute repositories under this path and the other group of
people - under that path.

It would be great if any folks who'll benefit from such a feature could
speak up.