[Pulp-list] 2to3migration fails on 'Package' object has no attribute '_remote_artifact_saver_cas'

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 14:43:23 UTC 2020

I continued the investigation and ended up filing a bug against Django[0].
I updated my initial patch to reflect the deeper understanding of the
problem. The latest patch should generate fewer queries to the DB[1] during
migration from Pulp 2 to 3.

[0] https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32089
[1] https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/937