[Pulp-list] Pulp3 published content change

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 13:19:56 UTC 2020

This is currently not possible with Pulp 3. Please file a feature request
at https://pulp.plan.io/issues/new/.

I believe such a feature is possible and not very difficult to implement.
The hardest part would be deciding which date to show.

Date when the Content was created in Pulp
Date when the Content was added to a Repository Version.
Date when a Publication was created from the Repository Version.
Date for when the Publication was associated with the Distribution.

I believe the most appropriate date would be the creation date for the
Publication.