[Pulp-list] pulp_deb 2.6.0b1 released

Quirin Pamp pamp at atix.de
Wed Sep 2 10:45:40 UTC 2020

pulp_deb version 2.6.0b1 [0] has been released.

Have a look at the release notes [1] for changes.
This version of the plugin is compatible with pulpcore version 3.6 [2].
You can check the known issues [3] (and open new ones).

This release fixes most of the known issues I have considered GA blocking.
It also includes a lot of new documentation to help community users better understand the plugin.

As a result, it is my hope, that this will be the final beta release before going GA with the 2.6 release branch.

[0] https://pypi.org/project/pulp-deb/2.6.0b1/
[1] https://pulp-deb.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#b1-2020-09-01
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-list/2020-August/msg00008.html
[3] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_deb/issues