[Pulp-list] 2to3migration fails on 'Package' object has no attribute '_remote_artifact_saver_cas'

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 11:09:33 UTC 2020

Hi,
the provided steps in the mentioned issue are the steps to reproduce the
issue, however, unfortunately, this does not necessarily mean that this is
the root cause of the manifested problem.
Apparently we need to find a fix to properly handle duplicated declarative
content in a batch.

Looking at the steps you have tried to bypass the issue, have you run
orphan clean up after pulp2 repos removal?

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."