[Pulp-list] 2to3migration fails on 'Package' object has no attribute '_remote_artifact_saver_cas'

Winberg Adam Adam.Winberg at smhi.se
Mon Sep 28 07:00:01 UTC 2020

Thanks! That's a very nice patch, after trying for a week to get the migration to work and continously searching for and deleting duplicate pulp2 content, the migration worked right away after this patch. :)

Or, at least regarding the duplicate content errors, however I still have problems with a createrepo_c error, same as described in https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7193 (huge input lookup).

That error only arise for a few packages so that is manageable for me to purge from pulp2 before migration, but it would be nice to not have to do that..

//Adam