[Pulp-list] rpm plugin: multirepo copy of errata not working

Winberg Adam Adam.Winberg at smhi.se
Wed Sep 30 07:11:13 UTC 2020

>Ok, tried that now, synced a total of 72 advisories in 3-4 copy operations.

This was a bit unclear I realize, but I created new pulp3 repos for appstream and baseos and synced them with our redhat cdn remote as source. Then I _copied_ a total of 72 advisories from this new appstream repo to a new empty repo, while using the new baseos repo as a 'dependency source' paired with another new empty repo.

//Adam