[Pulp-list] 500 Internal Server

Eric VS vs.eric at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:54:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've been setting up another Pulp server, replicating repositories from my
main one for 'local' use in  an environment. When I was adding remotes and
repositories at one point in time I started getting the below error:

*HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server ErrorConnection: keep-aliveContent-Length:
55Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 23:53:14
GMTServer: nginx/1.16.1500 Internal Server ErrorServer got itself in
trouble*

I have enabled debug on Nginx but can't see anything indicating on why this
all of a sudden fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

*Eric Van Steenbergen*