[Pulp-list] pulp-2to3-migration tool problem 301 Moved Permanently

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:31:27 UTC 2021

Hello Pulp People,

I think I've finally got my pulp3 + plugins installed. I can access
http://localhost/pulp/api/v3/ and see the schema.

Now I'm up to trying to migrate the content from my pulp2 server. I have
installed the pulp-2to3-migration plugin (note that the ansible
installation instructions didn't describe how to do it. I manually added
pulp-2to3-migration to the pulp_install.yml file).

I'm following the instructions provided by Tanya Tereshchenko in the
video "Don't get stuck on Pulp 2!". I have created a simple plan for the
pulp-file plugin to import my ISO repos. I was confused where Tanya
starts using the http command. After quite a bit of searching I found
out that it is provided by the httpie package.

So I tried the command

http POST :/pulp/api/v3/migration-plans <MyPlan.json

Tanya's video shows the response:

HTTP/1.1 201 Created
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: Correlation-ID
Allow: GET, POST, HEAD, OPTIONS
Connection: Keep-Alive