[Pulp-list] pulp-2to3-migration tool problem 301 Moved Permanently

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:18:14 UTC 2021

Ina,

Thank you for this. I have started looking at the docs and trying to
follow them.

The first problem I had was how to install pulp-cli, but I seem to have
got that solved now.

Now I have the following problem:

pulp status
Error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='honeybee', port=443): Max retries
exceeded with url: /pulp/api/v3/docs/api.json (Caused by
SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate
verify failed (_ssl.c:877)'),))

I didn't explicitly set up any certificate, so maybe I need to go back a
few steps.

Ben.