[Pulp-list] pulp-2to3-migration tool problem 301 Moved Permanently

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:26:36 UTC 2021

Hello David,

Thanks to those who wrote back explaining to add the trailing slash
(including those who replied off-list).

Unfortunately, I get the same response with and without the trailing slash.

It seems I've managed to stuff it up somehow. Any other ideas on things
to check?

I have also installed pulp-cli, but I haven't got that to work yet
either (see separate email).

Ben.