[Pulp-list] pulp-2to3-migration tool problem 301 Moved Permanently

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 08:55:21 UTC 2021

Ben,
That depends a bit on the type of certificate you need to have.

If your box is exposed to the Internet (and i think you stated this does
not apply here) you can use Let's encrypt:
https://pulp-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/letsencrypt/

If you have certificates (and keys) signed by a CA ready, you can inject
them to the ansible-installer with the variables explained here:
https://pulp-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/roles/pulp_webserver/
Look for the ones prefixed with "pulp_webserver_tls".

If you didn't install with our ansible installer at all, you'd probably
still be configuring a reverse proxy, and that is where the ssl/tls is
happening.

If you did nothing like that, your installation will probably have a
self-signed certificate, and i do not know how to make that available to
curl, httpie or pulp-cli.

Hope that helps,
  Matthias