[Pulp-list] pulp-2to3-migration tool problem 301 Moved Permanently

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:32:52 UTC 2021

Matthias,

Thanks for your response.

I did not provide any certificates to the ansible installation process
(I don't have access to any certificates), and I did not configure
letsencrypt (as the pulp server is not externally accessible).

I expect that the installation has created a self-signed certificate. I
think this will be adequate for my purposes, if someone can explain to
me how to allow me to use it with pulp-cli and clients.

If it is *necessary* to provide a certificate I will inquire internally
about how I can obtain one.

Thanks,
Ben Stanley.