[Pulp-list] Pulp Community Survey

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 10:32:25 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

This is the final week of the Pulp Community Survey.

If you haven't already, please let us know what you think about using Pulp:
https://forms.gle/TNj8CiffKhuYbxnD9

A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond so far. I've
already started opening tickets based on the feedback received!

All the best,

Melanie

--

Melanie Corr, RHCE