[Pulp-list] Apache 502 proxy errors when performing Pulp 3 to Pulp 3 syncs

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 14:47:09 UTC 2021

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing all of that and for opening that issue. Would you be
willing to do one or two more things to help move it forward? Could you
post the diff of the Apache config changes you made on the issue? Also if
you'd be willing to open a PR I think it would go against this file.
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/blob/master/roles/pulp_webserver/templates/pulp-vhost.conf.j2
Can you link us to either of these you're able to do?

Regarding improving the content app's performance, @dalley has done some
investigation there and we hope to build on that work to make some
improvements.

Cheers,
Brian