[Pulp-list] Possible to disable all client certificate checking?

Don Hoover dxh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 15:07:12 UTC 2021

I am using pulp/katello and the way katello is setup is all "protected" repos are shared via https and setup with client cert checking (subscription-manager), while all "unprotected" repos are shared via unencrypted-http but no certificate checking.
By default katello wants to use unprotected/unencrypted http for sharing "kickstart" repos for clients to access to boot off of during the first phase of kickstart.  Anaconda/kickstart can't use self-signed SSL certs which I assume is what they were thinking, but https it works fine for commercial certs.
So I was wondering if there is a way to just disable all client cert checking and then I can point the kickstart at the protected copy of the repo instead.