[Pulp-list] Promote repository version to distribution

Eric VS vs.eric at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:01:37 UTC 2021

Hey David,

Thank you for your reply. I followed the pulp_rpm documentation to get up
and running. So everything with bash scripts. I didn't have 'pulp' binary
installed.
Took me a whopping 5 min to find pulp-cli, install and configure it :-).

Thank you for a great piece of software and for your assistance!

Kind regards,

*Eric Van Steenbergen*

*E-mail: vs.eric at gmail.com <vs.eric at gmail.com>*
*Skype: ericvs2014*