[Pulp-list] very slow yum runs

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 20:20:50 UTC 2021

Performance serving content is probably not optimal right now, simply
because it's one of the hardest things to properly measure, and we haven't
had time to do so.  This is really helpful information to have because it
confirms that we definitely do need to put in some work to improve things.
We definitely don't want to be slower than Pulp 2 :)

If you could file an issue with all the data you have available, that would
be great.