[Pulp-list] pulp_rpm 3.14.0 is Generally Available (important info!)

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 17:38:00 UTC 2021

There is now an in-place repair script available for any users who have
incorrect metadata due to syncs performed with pulp_rpm 3.13.  The
instructions are available here:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9107#note-19

If you have any questions or problems, please comment on the issue or
create a discussion on github: https://github.com/pulp/community/discussions