[Pulp-list] pulp mongodb upgrade

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Jun 7 14:52:53 UTC 2021

Hi Venkataramana,

Thanks for the logs. In there, I only see one error, but I see it a huge
number of times:   ServerSelectionTimeoutError: localhost:27017: [Errno
111] Connection refused    To me that means environmentally celery and/or
the WSGI environments cannot connect to your mongod. Unfortunately, I don't
have more info than that.

All the best,
Brian