[Pulp-list] using ansible to install azure backend

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 15:14:34 UTC 2021

To clarify, you're talking about having to install the django-storages
packages[0]?

I don't know if this exists today in the installer (maybe someone from the
pulp_installer team can confirm) but it would be great to have support for
setting up pulp to use non-fs storage backends.

With using pip, I think you just need to be sure you're using the pulp
virtualenv that the installer creates ($ workon pulp).

[0]
https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/installation/storage.html#configuring-pulp

David