[Pulp-list] PulpCon 2021

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 19:01:38 UTC 2021

It looks like everyone on the team has voted. The week of September 13-17
seems to be the most popular week. Let's try to aim for some time that
week. September 20-25 can be a possible backup week if the week of
September 13 doesn't work out for some reason.

I'll try to get the ball rolling in the next month or so in terms of the
actual days/times.

Thanks again everyone.

David