[Pulp-list] pulpcore 3.12.2 is Generally Available - upgrade error

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:10:13 UTC 2021

Hello Tanya,

I tried to upgrade my pulp.pulp_installer, but I got an error:

[root at honeybee ]# ansible-galaxy collection install
pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2
Process install dependency map
ERROR! Cannot meet requirement pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2 as it is
already installed at version '3.12.0'. Use --force to overwrite
[root at honeybee ]#

Sorry I'm no expert on ansible or ansible-galaxy.
Could you please explain how I can upgrade pulp.pulp_installer?

Thanks,
Ben Stanley