[Pulp-list] pulpcore 3.12.2 is Generally Available - upgrade error

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Wed May 5 23:52:36 UTC 2021

Matthias,

I tried --force, but I couldn't get it to work.

[root at honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection upgrade --force
pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2
usage: ansible-galaxy collection [-h] COLLECTION_ACTION ...
ansible-galaxy collection: error: argument COLLECTION_ACTION: invalid
choice: u'upgrade' (choose from 'init', 'build', 'publish', 'install')
[root at honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection upgrade
pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2 --force
usage: ansible-galaxy collection [-h] COLLECTION_ACTION ...
ansible-galaxy collection: error: argument COLLECTION_ACTION: invalid
choice: u'upgrade' (choose from 'init', 'build', 'publish', 'install')
[root at honeybee plans]# ansible-galaxy collection --force upgrade
pulp.pulp_installer:==3.12.2
usage: ansible-galaxy collection [-h] COLLECTION_ACTION ...
ansible-galaxy collection: error: argument COLLECTION_ACTION: invalid
choice: u'upgrade' (choose from 'init', 'build', 'publish', 'install')

Any other ideas?

Ben.