[Pulp-list] As a user, how to clear/clean contents in pulp?

Zhang, Xiao xiao.zhang at windriver.com
Mon May 24 01:54:34 UTC 2021

Hi Experts,

I just start to use pulp_deb with docker pulp/pulp.I wonder How to clean the pulp database and release disk space?

I made several repositories, upload Deb packages, sycn remote repositories, while after I deleted all distributions, publications, remotes and repositories, there are still lots of content/packages. So how to remove all of them. Or, are there any methods to clear the whole environment and construct a pure new one(without any data/file)?

Thanks
Xiao