[Pulp-list] pulp mongodb upgrade

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Thu May 27 19:11:49 UTC 2021

I don't have ready advice, but it might be helpful to post a snippet of the
logs. Without that, all we know is there is a 500 server error, not what
the cause could be.

Have you considered migrating to Pulp3? Pulp2 is in maintenance mode, and
likely has had its terminal release. Pulp3 is at 3.13 and has been out
since Dec 2019. Here's more information on how to upgrade
https://pulpproject.org/migrate-to-pulp-3/  We would be very interested in
helping you do that.