[Pulp-list] All recent pulp_deb releases contain a bug preventing synchronization of many repos with translation files.

Quirin Pamp pamp at atix.de
Tue May 11 12:09:43 UTC 2021

There is a bug that prevents synchronization of all APT repositories that include archived translation files, but no corresponding extracted translation files.
The bug affects pulp_deb versions 2.12.0, 2.11.1, 2.10.1, and 2.9.1.

The relevant error message looks like the following:

No declared artifact with relative path "dists/buster/main/i18n/Translation-ml.bz2" for content ""

I am working on getting a fix done ASAP. You can track my progress (or lack thereof) on the relevant issue [1].

[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8671

My apologies that I did not find this during testing.

Kind regards,
Quirin Pamp (quba42)
Software Engineer, pulp_deb plugin maintainer, ATIX AG