[Pulp-list] Github Issues

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue May 25 16:01:27 UTC 2021

Over the past year, we've talked several times about moving off plan.io and
onto Github Issues. We've established that we need a plan for how to do so
though. I'd like to organize a meeting next week to come up with such a
plan. If you are interested in participating, please let me know today or
tomorrow.

Here is the feedback we collected from last year's PulpCon:

https://hackmd.io/bDIvv7wESa6BF99stLCI2Q

If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to me. We'll be
sharing the plan and a timeline before we make any changes.

David