[Pulp-list] pulp-rpm-client 3.15.0

Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) bli111 at bloomberg.net
Thu Sep 9 17:36:33 UTC 2021

It makes sense to make it private.   Redhat subscription manager frequent updated the entitlement cert. We don't know if the client_key in pulp is valid until we get the 403 error. We'd like update the key automatically. Is there an alternative way to compare the client key so we always have a valid key?