[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.15 content only server

Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) bli111 at bloomberg.net
Tue Mar 1 16:42:52 UTC 2022

Thanks, Mike. Two questions:
1) Is the advantage of manual configuration to have a independent slave redis rather than sharing the same redis?
2) Does the example configuration described in https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_installer/customizing/#separate-servers-for-each-and-every-service still need additional manual work that your mentioned or this example works in the latest 3.17 release?