[Pulp-list] sync task failure

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon May 30 09:10:29 UTC 2022

Hi,
you can read a bit more about this setting here
https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_rpm/settings.html#allow-automatic-unsafe-advisory-conflict-resolution
.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Principal Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."