[Rdo-list] consoleauth package?

Hi,
I'm trying to get the console tab in horizon working but right now I only see "loading..." which times out after a while. According to the documentation novncproxy needs the consoleauth service and I found various pages on the web describing the installation of the openstack-nova-consoleauth rpm yet this doesn't seem to be available in the RDO repo.
Is this no longer required or is it now part of another package?

Regards,
  Dennis