[Rdo-list] [RDO] bv_arvind commented on a discussion.

bv_arvind commented on a discussion.

hi,

I tried building it using the src rpm. I expected that it would create the required sources in BUILD folder. However it just seems to install yum repository location and expects the installation to take place during boot time by fetching from the yum repository

Here is the spec file that I got after making build :

%description

This package contains the RDO repository

%install

install -p -D -m 644 %{SOURCE0} %{buildroot}%{_sysconfdir}/yum.repos.d/rdo-release.repo

GPG Key

install -Dpm 644 %{SOURCE1} %{buildroot}%{_sysconfdir}/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-RDO-Grizzly

%files

%{_sysconfdir}/yum.repos.d/rdo-release.repo

%{_sysconfdir}/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-RDO-Grizzly

I was hoping to get a complete src package rpm so that the image can boot up with the src installed ;(

---
Follow the link below to check it out:
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/comment/665#Comment_665

Have a great day!