[Rdo-list] RDO forum updates and spam

Over the last two weeks we've made a couple of changes in how the RDO forum is set up. A misconfiguration of Varnish was causing the client IP address to not get passed to the back-end. This was, in turn, foiling counter-spam measures. So, we fixed that, and also added a counter-spam-bot measure on the forums. This has, at least for now, defeated the spam attack that we'd been having for the past few weeks. We haven't seen any new spam since those changes.

Many thanks to the folks who stepped up to moderate the forum during the worst of it.

--
Rich Bowen
OpenStack Community Liaison