[Rdo-list] Tuskar - Resource Classes and Racks (Wireframes + Concept Discussion)

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 11:51:43 UTC 2013

The following meeting has been modified:

Subject: Tuskar - Resource Classes and Racks (Wireframes + Concept Discussion)
Organizer: "Jaromir Coufal" <jcoufal at redhat.com>

Location: Hangout
Time: Monday, September 30, 2013, 4:30:00 PM - 5:30:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Required: hbrock at redhat.com; athomas at redhat.com; kbasil at redhat.com; morazi at redhat.com; ccrouch at redhat.com; pmyers at redhat.com
Optional: markmc at redhat.com; openstack-m at redhat.com; rdo-list at redhat.com; rh-openstack-dev at redhat.com

Hi everyone,

based on our merger with TripleO and upstream feedback on Tuskar, when I was thinking about processes and workflows there, I got into some changes which I think that are important for us, because they will help us to achieve better flexibility (upstream needs) and still having ability for easy scaling (customer needs).

I wanted to do just walkthrough the wireframes but I think that it will raise up some discussion around Classes and Racks, so my thought was to merge both together (wireframes + concepts discussion).

At this meeting I'd like to get you familiar with my thoughts and get into some wireframes which will explain the ideas more. I hope that we will get into discussion around changes (not just UI but API as well).

The scope which we will be talking about is MVP (not Hong Kong demo).

I'd like to record the whole session, so if anybody cannot attend, I hope it will be available for you later.

(Please note that Google Hangout has limited number of 10 participants, so if you consider just watching, please use youtube stream - link will be posted when available.)

Thanks
-- Jarda