[Rdo-list] October RDO Google Hangout - call for speaker

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 19:44:34 UTC 2013

First of all, another huge thank you to Dave Neary for hosting our first
RDO Google Hangout, and being the guinea pig as we figured out how the
technology works (and how it doesn't). The video from that, in case you
haven't seen it yet, is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afImoFeuDnY

 From the comments we received, it was exactly what some people were
looking for, while other folks were looking for something deeper. It's
that "something deeper" that we'd like to do next. We'd like to do a
follow-up talk on more advanced networking, including GRE tunneling,
VLANs, multi-host networking, and so on. Alas, neither Dave nor I have
the technical chops to give that talk, and so we're looking for one of
you to volunteer to do that. What we'd need is 20-30 minutes worth of
content/slides, and the willingness to answer questions for another
20-30 minutes.

October is pretty full, and OpenStack summit is the first week of
November, but I'm sure we can wedge it in there somewhere, or schedule
it after Summit, as works with the schedule of whomever volunteers.

Can we count on one of you to do this?

--
Rich Bowen
OpenStack Community Liaison