[Rdo-list] PackStack with multiple Compute Node.

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 12:13:41 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Thank you for the reply.

I forgot to ask you, what are you using for your tenant networks?
VLANs, flat, GRE or VXLAN?

> But I'd wanna know something more detail; I mean, how could the network be
> constructed?
>
> Even if we use two different physical networks, the configuration seems not
> easy to deploy.
>
> which files should be modified or configured at allinone PackStack?

You'd only have to change the Packstack answer file. You should run
packstack --gen-answer-file=ans
'ans' will contain an answer file with all-in-one default values.
You should add all of the compute nodes to the compute node list
(Providing their management IP). If you're using VLANs then fill
in the bridge mappings keys (You'll put in the second NIC there),
or if you're using tunnels then specify the 2nd NIC as the tunnel
endpoint. The RDO docs have more specifics.