[Rdo-list] What's new in the OpenStack Heat Icehouse release - Hangout next week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 16:05:08 UTC 2014

Next week, Steve Baker of the Heat team will be doing a hangout titled
"What's new in the OpenStack Heat Icehouse release". This will be at 5pm
Eastern time on April 29th, which is Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 9AM
Steve's time and http://tm3.org/rdoheat in your timezone, and you can
register to attend at http://goo.gl/Tzj85j

In this hangout Steve Baker will walk through the key new features in
the Icehouse release of OpenStack Heat.

Please also note that the URL I posted for this earlier this week was
incorrect - I had to recreate the Hangout because I did it wrong the
first time. The correct URL is http://goo.gl/Tzj85j

During the talk, we'll also be hanging out on #rdo-hangout for questions
and commentary.

See you then!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com