[Rdo-list] [Openstack] Upgrade from Icehouse to Juno on Centos 6.5

Michael Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 18 04:29:26 UTC 2014

We’re running Icehouse on CentOS7, yes.  But we had to rebuild all the OS
packages for el7 (we do our own packaging because we maintain some local
packages.  Using Anvil and based loosely on the RDO builds.)  All that
stuff has to be uplifted, because CentOS7 is Python 2.7, where as 6 is on
2.6.

I can’t speak directly about mixed versions across the different services,
but I believe it’s possible.  I know of people running Juno keystone with
everything else Icehouse, for example.

Mike